Just one week after the launch of our Humans vs Harper blog, we’ve already learned to expect surprising Comments from unknown sources.
Today’s find: Advice to the Harper Base.
- Say what you think, but first leave the Party.
- Remember the Harper Trinity: Leader. Party. Fundraising.
- Believe the word – oil is life.
- Understand that neither Stephen Harper nor John Baird is a member of the elite.
- Be careful not to salute mouthy veterans.
- Learn to love rich immigrants.
- Believe that we will balance the ancestral pipeline rights of corporations with the First Nations … whatever.
- Always avoid making jokes about women, especially if they are single, married or sitting MPs.
- Rejoice: If closing the economic gap were really important, it would be in the Old Testament.
- Feel the surplus rapture, but don’t expect to spend it.
- Give up your privacy rights with full confidence.
- Trust that budding terrorists need the RCMP to enable them.