We know that the PM likes to perform, but his fondness for country and western tunes is something of a secret. Here, a Humans vs Harper exclusive, is his list of favourites.
- Drop Kick Me, Jesus, Through the Goalposts of Life
- Jesus Loves Me But He Can’t Stand You
- How Can You Believe Me …When You Know I’ve Been a Liar All My Life?
- I Keep Forgettin’ I Forgot about You
- If Love Were Oil, I’d Be a Quart Low
- Pardon Me, I’ve Got Someone To Kill
- Please Bypass This Heart
- I Wish I Were A Lesbian
- If I Were in Your Shoes, I’d Walk Right Back to Me
What song do you think goes in the number 10 slot?
Let us know in the comment section below.
The country song Harper hates: I fought the law, and the law won!