- Afraid we’ll find out about your record of trade deficits?
- Afraid we’ll ask you to show us the so-far-unseen benefits of the other 39 agreements you have signed?
- Afraid we’ll clue in to the vast privileges being awarded the corporate world?
- Afraid we’ll find out that corporations can sue governments for interfering with their profits, when, for example, we increase the minimum wage or legislate environmental protections?
- Afraid we’ll be reminded that under NAFTA Canada has already paid out over $200 million in so-called fines to corporations?
- Afraid we’ll find out you’ve given away 20,000 well-paid jobs in the auto parts sector?
- Afraid we’ll find out that we have to give up subsidies for our cultural products?
- Afraid you won’t get re-elected?
Don’t worry. You won’t be re-elected so you might as well show us the deal.
Do something for us before you go.